Highly portable, for the metropolitan professional Light-weight, yet durable stands designed for optimum set-ups in confined spaces.
CLASSIC SNARE STAND (LAC21SS)
(Click any featured detail to view more info)
Alternate Images: (click to view)
Engineered Drawings: (click to view)
- Acculite Sustain Feet (Patent Pend): Standard on all Atlas Classic stands, Acculite Sustain Feet are designed to increase placement versatility compared to other flat based stands. Their dual-slot design allows for unrestricted, overlapping positioning using alternating heights on companion stands. Acculite's bottom chamber further creates a sonic barrier between the stand and the floor, improving resonance from mounted cymbals, toms and snare drums.
- Light-weight, strong, flat-based stand.
- Gearless Infinite angle tilter.
- Low-Contact basket grips: Extended contact points on the basket clutch holds drums securely with minimal hoop contact for increased resonance.
- 7/8,3/4" tubing for light weight and portability
- Insulated tube joint clamps