Highly portable, for the metropolitan professional Light-weight, yet durable stands designed for optimum set-ups in confined spaces.
CLASSIC SINGLE BASS PEDAL (LAC14FP)
(Click any featured detail to view more info)
Alternate Images: (click to view)
Engineered Drawings: (click to view)
All of the features of the Atlas Pro Pedal, with a folding wire base and included strap drive.
- Comes standard with two Drive Belts: Includes Chain and Adjustable Length Strap drive options
- Fully adjustable : Customize feel and position with footboard angle, beater angle, and spring tension adjustments
- Lightweight Aluminum cam and beater clamp: For reduced rotation weight and improved stroke.
- Tri-Felt 'red stripe' beater: Made of medium-density felt for punchy attack and full sound, with lightweight aluminum hub, stainless steel shaft, and laser-engraved "Atlas" beater cap
- Stainless-Steel Drive Shaft: Machine tooled for precise rotation and easy adjustability.
- Monarch dual-chain Drive Cam: Delivers smooth, fluid action without sacrificing power.
- Bearing-Pivotal Spring Adjustment: Ball bearings support for both ends of the spring decreases resistance in each stroke for maximum speed and increased spring life.
- SpurLok Heel Plate Anchors: Added stability and grip to insure solid, slip-free performance located directly under the heel plate for improved stability.
- Maintenance-free Bronze sleeve bearings: Positioned in the heel of the footboard for durability and smooth action
- Modern-Classic footboard design with removable toe stop: CAD Designed and Optimized for a perfect balance of light weight and high strength.
- Included Atlas drum key with storage clip on the baseplate
- Multi-Positioning Hoop Clamp: A non-marring clip that adjusts to the diameter of the drum for less damage to the hoop.
- Wire Frame base for lightweight and foldability